X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPlayer

Cannot get BBC i player or ITV i player apps to load. Keep getting message saying cannot purchase. All advice appreciated
    Last edited by Velineon; 22-10-2012, 13:35.

Originally posted by scawbyboy View Post
    Cannot get BBC i player or ITV i player apps to load. Keep getting message saying cannot purchase. All advice appreciated
    Hey scawyboy,

The iPlayer app should be downloading normally, but it might be that they have fit in some sort of compatibility/device white list check recently.
    Please try the attached installer file. Download it, rename its extension from .zip to .apk. Copy the file to your tablet and open it in the ES File Explorer.

Comment

Oh, forgot to mention: the iPlayer app needs the Flash Player. So if it's not installed, it'll tell you to download it (for free) first.

Comment

Originally posted by Velineon View Post
        Oh, forgot to mention: the iPlayer app needs the Flash Player. So if it's not installed, it'll tell you to download it (for free) first.
        Hey Velineon,

May I ask you how you obtain these apps? I think this may come out handy myself either.

Comment

iplayer not working on 466

Can you confirm the steps to copy to tablet after its been renamed.

Comment

spudcam987. I havent a clue on what to do. I am not very computer literate and the previous replies mean nothing to me. I cannot understand why google play store app cannot be downloaded to my tablet and then simply get the i player from play store. My tablet only has Get Jar - bad purchase

Comment

spudcam987. I havent a clue on what to do. I am not very computer literate and the previous replies mean nothing to me. I cannot understand why google play store app cannot be downloaded to my tablet and then simply get the i player from play store. My tablet only has Get Jar - bad purchase
              If your tablet still has GetJar, you need to update it here to enable Google Play.

Comment

It's basic computer knowledge on how to move files from a computer to a tablet, just google for it. And after you moved and renamed it, just tap the file using a file manager like ES File Explorer and it will install.

Comment

Originally posted by Remcotjuuh View Post
                  It's basic computer knowledge on how to move files from a computer to a tablet, just google for it. And after you moved and renamed it, just tap the file using a file manager like ES File Explorer and it will install.
                  Response : Unfortunately google play has stopped

Comment

iplayer not working on 466

Downloaded/ran iplayer.apk ......still doesn't work.

Messsage on iplayer states go to web browser settings and make some changes which I cannot find.

Comment

google play

"I have a Yarvik 467 9.7" tablet. This has GetJar installed. I am also unable to load Google Play apps including BBC iplayer. The link provided does not specify my tablet. Can I use another Tablets download????"

Comment

Working...
                      X