X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAB464 after trying to update dead

I tried to make the upgrade to Android 4.04. Unfortunately, downloading the new firmware did not notice that the file is incomplete. When you try to update I received a message that the file is not compatible. When I finally was able to get the full version of the firmware can not enter the programming mode and when I plug in my USB appears on the tablet only battery-charging icon. The device can not be switched on and does not respond to the buttons. Is there another way to upload firmware?

Originally posted by ArtVB View Post
    I tried to make the upgrade to Android 4.04. Unfortunately, downloading the new firmware did not notice that the file is incomplete. When you try to update I received a message that the file is not compatible. When I finally was able to get the full version of the firmware can not enter the programming mode and when I plug in my USB appears on the tablet only battery-charging icon. The device can not be switched on and does not respond to the buttons. Is there another way to upload firmware?
    Hi there,

Did you already to try to perform a soft reset (paperclip method) and a hard factory reset (pressing a button combination, see printed start guide)?

Comment

He there, soft reset did not help but after your post I tried to do a hard reset. Managed to enter the bios mode but could not confirm any of the options. When that moment I made a soft reset tablet launched. Only now I see that the Power key does not work. I can not sleep or turn off the tablet. When the tablet itself to sleep I can do soft reset or a USB plug as it awakens. I'll have to send it in for repair.

Comment

same

Hello, here the same i did the update after that i try the hard and soft reset both nothing. I have the tablet now 3 ours and i like to use him what to do? Also the usb driver do not works.
        Last edited by markuana; 10-11-2012, 17:23.

Comment

You can check out the link to solutions to software problems in my signature for the possible solution.

Comment

same problem

Originally posted by markuana View Post
            Hello, here the same i did the update after that i try the hard and soft reset both nothing. I have the tablet now 3 ours and i like to use him what to do? Also the usb driver do not works.
            I have the same problem. I bought my tablet at 20 june 2013: the first Yarvik and i think the last Yarvik (rubish?) When i connected the tablet to my computer Windows7 Ultimate downloaded drivers: Android Alcatel ADB interface. But, when i started Live Suite nothing happens, i can wait for hours. I wanted to sent my tablet to Yarvik, but i lost my receipt. And yarvik does not accept that. I think i will buy a real tablet and not this rubish. and
            Last edited by harmen50; 03-07-2013, 15:20. Reason: change description of driver

Comment

Working...
            X