Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get firmware for this tablet

Please Help

I did a factory reset but it froze in the middle of the process I tried everything to get my Tab working again but with no succes, now my tabs touchscreen doesn't work anymore so I have to use a mouse and on boot sometimes it boots and somtimes the tab just freezes and there is no firmware online to fix my tab. Could you please send me the stock firmware or a link for the Yarvik Go Tab Ion TAB275EUK. So I can restore my tab, I tried everything even recovery but nothing helps.
    Last edited by Velineon; 03-10-2012, 13:50.

Hi there,

Firmwares that are user-upgradeable and that we have not been made available yet will all be put online in the course of this week.
    Please keep a close eye on the "Firmware" subsections per model forum over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Velineon View Post
      Hi there,

Firmwares that are user-upgradeable and that we have not been made available yet will all be put online in the course of this week.
      Please keep a close eye on the "Firmware" subsections per model forum over here.
      Ah, pleased to hear the firmwares will be added soon; many people will be helped this way and maybe some modding can be done .

Comment

All user upgradeable firmwares have been made available now, including the stock one for the TAB275 GoTab Ion.
        Check the "Firmware" subforums per eligible model.

Comment

Originally posted by Velineon View Post
          All user upgradeable firmwares have been made available now, including the stock one for the TAB275 GoTab Ion.
          Check the "Firmware" subforums per eligible model.
          I have problem with the firmware update. Alls steps corretly by yours instructions and in result I have not working device. Black screen....
          Whats wrong? Firmware problem?

Comment

Originally posted by grn76 View Post
            I have problem with the firmware update. Alls steps corretly by yours instructions and in result I have not working device. Black screen....
            Whats wrong? Firmware problem?
            Sounds like something went wrong installing it. You can try to install it again. I had the same problem I installed the firmware the first time. It could also be that the .img file you downloaded was corrupted. How much MB was the file?

Comment

Originally posted by Remcotjuuh View Post
              Sounds like something went wrong installing it. You can try to install it again. I had the same problem I installed the firmware the first time. It could also be that the .img file you downloaded was corrupted. How much MB was the file?
              No sound. 238 МB (249 881 600 b)
              No reaction when I push Power button.

Comment

Originally posted by grn76 View Post
                No sound. 238 МB (249 881 600 b)
                No reaction when I push Power button.
                That should be about the right size. I solved the problem you have by installing the firmware again. Make sure you follow the steps precisely and everything should work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Remcotjuuh View Post
                  That should be about the right size. I solved the problem you have by installing the firmware again. Make sure you follow the steps precisely and everything should work fine.
                  ok. i try it. no reaction
                  Last edited by grn76; 07-10-2012, 23:10.

Comment

How to verify downloaded firmware?

Yarvik folks: it would be a great idea to provide MD5 checksums for all firmware files and/or include them in archives that do CRC checks such as ZIP or RAR.
                    As of now there isn't much of a way to check that the downloaded file is correct, and people do seem to have trouble downloading from your server sometimes. I'm not sure Livesuit does a full CRC check on the image file before flashing either, or does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lannig View Post
                      Yarvik folks: it would be a great idea to provide MD5 checksums for all firmware files and/or include them in archives that do CRC checks such as ZIP or RAR.As of now there isn't much of a way to check that the downloaded file is correct, and people do seem to have trouble downloading from your server sometimes. I'm not sure Livesuit does a full CRC check on the image file before flashing either, or does it?
                      ok. what's. sum in this firmware?
                      Last edited by grn76; 08-10-2012, 07:19. Reason: correct answer

Comment

Annoying

WHY HAS THIS THREAD JUST DROPPED OFF??

Its 4th DEcember 2012 and there is no answer?

COME ON FOLKS AT YARVIK!!!

Maplins in UK are selling these tablets and many people have them....they need support for the 275!!

I have a brick Ive tried it 20 times, nothing. same as the other chap...occasional vibration

Comment

Working...
                        X