X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMB server is out of network scope / smb server is off

Vorige week heb ik mijn windows 7 pc's opnieuw geinstalleerd.
    De 260 is verbonden via de wifi-router met met internet (browsen via wifi werkt zonder problemen) en ziet ook via es file exploren in de lan-omgeving beide Windows 7 pc's.
    Zodra ik een van de gevinden pc's aanklik krijg ik de melding

Inloggen mislukt

This may be caused by:
    - Wifi is off
    - SMB server is out of network scope
    - the IP is invallid
    - Blocked by the firewall
    - SMB service is off

beide PC's zien elkaar wel in het netwerk en kunnen bestanden delen.

Voordat ik op beide pc's windows 7 opnioeuw geinstalleerd had werkte alles via de es file explorer perfect en kon ik gewoon bestanden naar de 260 toehalen.

ben al 2 dagen aan het kl...-zakken maar kan echt niet vinden wat het probleem kan zijn.
    waarschijnlijk zit het in de netwerkcentrum / thuisnetwerk instellingen.

Wie o wie heeft enig idee ??

Alvast bedankt voor de suggesties

Arie

short English version of above text :

I reinstalled Windows 7 on my PC's, tablet 260 is connected by wifi on same router as pc's (wired) Internet on tablet is working, and with es file explorer (lan) tablet will find both pc's
    When I click one of the 2 found pc's I get the error message :

login failed :

This may be caused by:
    - Wifi is off
    - SMB server is out of network scope
    - the IP is invallid
    - Blocked by the firewall
    - SMB service is off

Befor I reinstalled Windows 7 all worked fine and I was able to transfer files to my tablet located at both pc's

Can anyone give me a hint what I could do wrong ?

Tnx
    Last edited by racemaniac; 04-09-2012, 22:10. Reason: english translation added

Can you see the tablet in the network ?

and i'm pretty sure when you did install the complete network again you can not pick up where you left at the tablet, you have to set the tablet up to the new situation.

A lot of trouble btw for something you can do with wifi file explorer then you only need a browser ans you can get everywhere you want on the tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by John01 View Post
      Can you see the tablet in the network ?
      No I can't,
      but in the previous situation I didn't see the tablet as well

and i'm pretty sure when you did install the complete network again you can not pick up where you left at the tablet, you have to set the tablet up to the new situation.

A lot of trouble btw for something you can do with wifi file explorer then you only need a browser ans you can get everywhere you want on the tablet.
      On my PC are files I sometimes need on the tablet

Before I re-installed Windows7 all worked perfectly, so somewhere in tablet or pc there is something wrong with any setting

note, also I just noted that my other tablet ( Samsung) has got the same problem, so there is something wring in the windows 7 settings

Comment

I suppose You must on win 7 turn on guest account.

Comment

Originally posted by treeev View Post
          I suppose You must on win 7 turn on guest account.
          Wasn't turned on in previous situation.
          Just tried with activated guest account, same problem.

In the meantime I've upgraded tablet to android 4.

Issue still running

Comment

Maybe windows firewall block connection/is padlock symbol on icon connection?/ , try ping to pc from tablet and vice versa

Comment

If I use totalcommander on the tablet all I need is the ip of the pc I want and I can login, I did not setup anything on the network same as for the NAS .

I use the NAS a lot from the tablet but when I do need a local file I can just log in on one of the systems even on the servers.

I have nothing special just 6 systems switch and router for the wireless.

Comment

Originally posted by treeev View Post
                Maybe windows firewall block connection/is padlock symbol on icon connection?/ , try ping to pc from tablet and vice versa
                Ping gave response.

Weird, tablet is now able to connect to other pc. can use es file explorer now to transfer from that pc to tablet.
                Changed nothing to windows 7 on that pc, just turned it off and on again.
                Gonna compare networksettings on both pc's.

Will keep you all informed

Comment

If I use totalcommander on the tablet all I need is the ip of the pc I want and I can login, I did not setup anything on the network same as for the NAS .

I use the NAS a lot from the tablet but when I do need a local file I can just log in on one of the systems even on the servers.

I have nothing special just 6 systems switch and router for the wireless.
                  I have total commander for windows, where can I find it for android ?

Comment

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=order_history

Comment

Tnx gonna try with TMC

Comment

Working...
                      X