Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Flash, no youtube on Yarvik 10" 410

Hello.

At first sorry for my bad english.

I have buyed the YARVIK tablet 410 and it's great. For the low price, it's an excellent quality.
    BUT: I've tried near everything, but it seems there is no chance and no way to play videos on this tablet.
    I have installed skyfire browser, because it support flash - no way. Only a error message:
    We are having difficulties with this video and cannot play it at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience
    I reset the tablet and have installed the flash player com.adobe.flashplayer-1 - it don't works.
    Reset - then I have installed the Java 10.1.92.8 for android - again no way to play videos, nether youtube or other sites.
    Of course I have installed the GetJar App Store from this YARVIK site to get many other apps - again and again no chance to ply videos.
    I have registered a google account - everything without result.

PLEASE answer me: what can I do to play videos? How does it works?
    At this time I don't believe that this tablet can play videos.

Please convince me otherwise.
    Thank you,
    User

Here is is

Here is the link to download the Youtube app. Download is safe!

http://www.2shared.com/file/zq6mRdU6/YouTube_1621.html

Use the lower blue download button! the others are advertisments!

Cheers,

Remco

Comment

Yeah

Remcotjuuh, i love you
      You are my personal hero - it works!! Great, amazing, fantastic

Thank you very much. I wish you a nice week - i have to enjoy many thousand videos now.

Best wishes and thanx again,
      User

Comment

Maybe I can cheer you up even more...

If you want to download the official Android Market, you can check this http://forum.yarvik.com/showthread.php?96-Android-Market-for-Tab-310-and-more

Here you can find the link to download it. It should work on your Tab 410, because it also works on my 310, which both have Android 2.2

Comment

Wel the youtube app works,
          But how can i see the high res vids,
          This looks just crap

Sry but it is

Comment

There's a HQ button in the right lower corner of the sceen when you are watching a video. Try it!

Comment

video

I'm having problems with the video also, its looks like its playing in a very low resolution.
              Can't find the HR. Button .
              Tablet 410 is a very nicw cadged but this a bit of a disapointment.
              someone with a solution.?

Comment

Originally posted by Menno View Post
                I'm having problems with the video also, its looks like its playing in a very low resolution.
                Can't find the HR. Button .
                Tablet 410 is a very nicw cadged but this a bit of a disapointment.
                someone with a solution.?
                That's strange... The HQ button should be visable, at least, it is on my Tab 310. You could try to download other youtube apps by Googling "youtube.apk"

Downloads are at own risk

Comment

I've got a 410, that could be the diffrence, i have installed two youtube apps, and they both haven't got the HQ button. its strange becouce i have downloaded a video from flabber and that has got the same problem, blurry and unsharp.
                  i keep on trying,

Comment

Adobe Flash Player

Try to install the 'adobe flash player v10.1 ARM6' It's working fine on my tab410 with the standard internet browser
                    Last edited by makaku; 13-12-2011, 18:28. Reason: change link

Comment

thanks

thanx rem i too downloaded and it works fab, but still cant watch flash movies from letmewatchthis.com. any advice?

Comment

Working...
                      X