Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy: factory reset

Hello,

When I perform a factory reset in order to delete my Google-account, the tablet turns off, but when I turn it back on, nothing has happened.....

Any idea?

Originally posted by ocharms View Post
    Hello,

When I perform a factory reset in order to delete my Google-account, the tablet turns off, but when I turn it back on, nothing has happened.....

Any idea?
    I experience the same. Wonder what Yarvik understands by "support"

Comment

I'm thinking that that reset button is nothing more than a hard-button for turning the device off, however you can try in the settings menu to restore it to factory settings. It's an option there somewhere.

Comment

Hello,

Any idea?
        Try this. (in 210 thread, finally worked for me and yes the button only resets system)

http://forum.yarvik.com/showthread.php?91-Factory-Reset

Comment

Found it!

1. Power off
          2. Power on, hold volume up and poweroff button until a sort of 'bios settings' screen appears.
          3. Choose the option to return to factory settings (use the volume buttons to navigate)
          4. Power on, job done

Comment

On the site by all tablets you cane find the PDF file of the user manual in this file on the bottom you find a description of the reset complete with pictures and step fore step. Fore the tablet 250 look here http://www.yarvik.com/nl/producten/t...lets_7/TAB250/

Comment

no power button

1. Power off
              2. Power on, hold volume up and poweroff button until a sort of 'bios settings' screen appears.
              3. Choose the option to return to factory settings (use the volume buttons to navigate)
              4. Power on, job done

is there any way that can be done without a power button ... ?

Comment

It is not possible to "hard" reset the device without using the "power button".

You can find the "hard" reset procedure in the bundled "quick installation guide"
                If you do not have the "quick installation guide" anymore then you can acquire an copy via the following weblink:
                http://www.yarvik.com/download.php?file=./images/artikelen/TAB250/Manuals/TAB250_manual_eng_gig.pdf

Comment

Working...
                X