Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yarvik 364 GoTab Gravity 8" Help needed

Hi all
    I need some help. I have just bought a Yarvik 364 GoTab Gravity 8" and Im struggling to understand if it even meets my needs.

Firstly I understand that it doesn't support flash - not great but I can deal without it if needbe. Is this correct?

Also, I wanted to take this on holiday with me so that I could download any pictures from from camera onto my Yarvik but for the life of me I cant work out how to do it. Can anyone help me here please??

Finally, I have a dongle (a vodafone PAYG) but if I plug it in then it brings up a message saying 'removed SD card'. Can I not use a dongle on here either?

Any help anyone can give for any of my problems above I would be really grateful.

Thanks everyone.
    Tasha

Originally posted by Tashmonroe View Post
    Hi all
    I need some help. I have just bought a Yarvik 364 GoTab Gravity 8" and Im struggling to understand if it even meets my needs.

Firstly I understand that it doesn't support flash - not great but I can deal without it if needbe. Is this correct?

Also, I wanted to take this on holiday with me so that I could download any pictures from from camera onto my Yarvik but for the life of me I cant work out how to do it. Can anyone help me here please??

Finally, I have a dongle (a vodafone PAYG) but if I plug it in then it brings up a message saying 'removed SD card'. Can I not use a dongle on here either?

Any help anyone can give for any of my problems above I would be really grateful.

Thanks everyone.
    Tasha
    • Here you can find a link to download Flash
    • You can put photos on your device by using a computer or external flash drives like a USB stick or micro SD card. Copy the files from the flash drives or micro SD card to your tablet when connected
    • Most 3G dongles don't work with Yarvik tablet
    Last edited by Remcotjuuh; 20-10-2012, 16:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Remcotjuuh View Post
      • You can put photos on your device by using a computer or external flash drives like a USB stick or micro SD card. Copy the files from the flash drives or micro SD card to your tablet when connected
      If your camera uses a full-size SD card, inserting it into a simple USB card reader plugged to the tablet should do it too.

• Most 3G dongles don't work with Yarvik tablet
      There's a very remote chance that you might make it work by disabling the internal flash data storage (seen as a flash disk or CD when plugged to a Windows computer). Doing so generally involves sending a specific AT command to your dongle with e.g. Windows' Hyperterminal program.
      If that sounds too complex to you, just forget it. That's a far shot anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X